Sunday, June 10, 2007

R/C Helicopter Canopy

Okay, this is really something my daughter made. I just bought a Thunder Tiger Mini Titan electric helicopter. It was already assembled, but came with a boring white canopy and lame stickers. This is where my daughter Anna and her Sharpy collection came to the rescue. Check out the awesome results:

BTW, I bought this heli from Discount Hobby Warehouse in San Diego. I used to work for them in college (20 years ago). I flew helis then, but the technology was very different. This is a family owned business. My old boss, the owner, helped me pick out this new heli, then helped me program the radio and the gyro (yes, the gyro has its own computer). He also employs a young man who is very knowledgable about 3D flying who is very helpful.




No comments: